Dear customers, We are not out of business. We pulled down the website to catch up with a truly massive influx of orders.
We were massively slammed with orders for hydrogen peroxide and colloidal silver such as we've never seen. This was combined with a computer glitch that prevented us from seeing orders placed on this website thru PayPal for 8 days. This was not PayPal's fault.
While we would have gladly refunded anyone and everyone to catch up, we know most our competitors have been flooded due to covid-19, so refunding would only add another week or more to receiving product from another company.
We have run double shifts and all weekend to get orders out as fast as possible. Printing and processing PayPal orders is time consuming for their safeguards. Also, since it takes 4 times as long to enter tracking numbers, we felt it best to get orders out - and enter tracking later.
80% of orders from March 10th and earlier have been shipped. The remaining 20% will ship on Monday. Only when everyone's order has been shipped will we then enter tracking numbers and finally turn back on the website. Serving customers who have made purchases is the priority, not new orders.
We expect the website but up by Wednesday, March 18th, if not sooner. Our staff would like at least one good night's sleep.
Again we offer our sincerest apologies. In over 20 years, nothing like this has hit us before. Be assured your order has been shipped or will be shipped no later Monday, 3-16-20 and likely already has been shipped.
We understand how frustrating this is. Please do not flood our phone with "where is my order?" Each of those phone calls takes as much time as preparing 5 to 10 shipping labels. Again, we have been in business over 20 years and your order is being processed and shipped ASAP - and very likely already has. We should be back to normal processing and shipping times early next week.